Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 08-05-2014, 06:48 PM   #31
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
Kiwidude, thank you for all of the great plugins. The move to Calibre 2.0 has seen many of your plugins ported to QT5. Currently this great plugin is the last plugin on my list that hasn't been ported.

Hopefully you or one of the many other fine developers will find the time to port this plugin to calibre 2.0.

Thanks again.
I have Import List and User Category waiting for ports to Qt5, the first is my main concern, I probably won't upgrade to 2.0 without it.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-05-2014, 10:45 PM   #32
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Windows 10 tablet,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
I have Import List and User Category waiting for ports to Qt5, the first is my main concern, I probably won't upgrade to 2.0 without it.

BR
Try this one:
I can config the plugin and save the config using calibre 1.203 on my test system, using Lunix Mint 17
edit:
Have now tested using calibre 1.46 on my backup partition using Lunix Mint 17

bernie
Attached Files
File Type: zip Quick Preferences-qt5.zip (64.6 KB, 62 views)

Last edited by gbm; 08-05-2014 at 10:59 PM.
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 10:34 PM   #33
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Suggestion - show current Pattern Name

Show the current pattern name under the Icon - ie instead of Quick Preferences - Quick Prefs [Journals], Quick Prefs [Papers] etc.

Maybe next time the PI is maintained and if its easy.

I just added 30 'books' and used the wrong template; because I forgot that yesterday I changed it from Papers to Journals.

I'd like the 'Quick Prefs' prefix as I don't actually display the icons.

I'd like the name be displayed as suggested, not a hover display; because I eschew using the mouse as much as I can.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote