Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-21-2013, 02:36 AM   #1
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
Kobo desktop loading dictionaries

Is there a reason for my desktop to load the dictionaries every time I launch it ?
It is not a big hassle, but one wonders why, they should not be updated every day now, don't they ?
I have version 3.5 of the desktop, if that can help. It did not it before, with previous versions, I am quite certain of that.
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 12:55 PM   #2
OrientalReader
OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.OrientalReader 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Same problem happen to me every time I sync. It is a hassle to me coz kobo app functions painfully slowly, even when ereader is connected. Funny thing is dictionaries don't work in app!
OrientalReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert