Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Forum Français > Lounge français

Notices

Old 10-01-2009, 08:51 AM   #16
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by YGG- View Post
Et kestu fais online à 5 h du mat' toi? ;-)

Non mais!
je me le demande aussi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliette View Post
It helps if you move before 11 AM, if I can remember quite well the Halles (and if you have a look at the plan, it should be next to the exit of the ligne 4 métro station (note: avoid Châtelet-Les-Halles if you don't want to have a good walk through the RER and other halls!).
good advice !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:51 AM   #17
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Thanks for the advice! I'll try Sat early AM. Any favorite dining (casual, not expensive!) suggestions?
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-01-2009, 03:48 PM   #18
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
I can confim, Le forum des halles on satruday, ouch. (and shops there open at 10pm).

Else, you have the classics Grand Magasins around haussmam. Quite a few stuff around Montparnasse too. And les 4 temps near la Défance. (But beware weirdo case for train tickets, it's considered in paris if you go by métro, and out of Paris if you go by RER)

Quote:
(note: avoid Châtelet-Les-Halles if you don't want to have a good walk through the RER and other halls!).
I'm not sure i'm getting you there.

Last edited by EowynCarter; 10-01-2009 at 03:52 PM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 01:58 AM   #19
Juliette
I eat books
Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Gen3 PRS-505 PRS-600 PB360 PB302 K2 Opus BebookMini OnyxBoox K3 KDXG
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
I'm not sure i'm getting you there.
To get into the Halles Mall from the Châtelet métro station you have to get through the RER system or take the ligne 4 (which is simpler and make you avoid the confusing RER hall, the one with the RATP shop (the towels and souvenirs one ).
Juliette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:32 AM   #20
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

i agree with juliette, better to take the line 4 métro than the rer to go to les halles ! another tip, pay attention which entrance (porte) you used, so you can find it later (if you're lucky...) i always get lost the instant i set foot in les halles (that's why i never go there. well, that and the crowds).
Advert
Old 10-02-2009, 08:45 AM   #21
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
To get into the Halles Mall from the Châtelet métro station you have to get through the RER system or take the ligne 4 (which is simpler and make you avoid the confusing RER hall, the one with the RATP shop (the towels and souvenirs one ).
Don't know, that never annoyed me, I alway comes there by RER as i'm on D ligne.

Though finding you way in the rer hall can be tricky.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 05:28 AM   #22
Juliette
I eat books
Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
Don't know, that never annoyed me, I alway comes there by RER as i'm on D ligne.

Though finding you way in the rer hall can be tricky.
Absolument
Old 10-05-2009, 05:28 AM   #23
Juliette
I eat books

J'ai presque envie de faire une folie et d'aller visiter les atéliers de Bookeen, à propos...
Old 10-05-2009, 04:14 PM   #24
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Opus + HTC Desire HD
Talking

Quote:
J'ai presque envie de faire une folie et d'aller visiter les atéliers de Bookeen, à propos...
Ah ben, pendant que tu y es, tu peux leur demander des nouvelles du mien qui est en réparation? ;-)
YGG- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 05:09 PM   #25
Juliette
I eat books

Quote:
Originally Posted by YGG- View Post
Ah ben, pendant que tu y es, tu peux leur demander des nouvelles du mien qui est en réparation? ;-)
Avec plaisir J'en ai parlé avec un membre italien du forum (un technicien) et paraît-il qu'il y a des problèmes avec une série particulière de Cybooks, ce qui donne du retard aux autres problèmes, comme un nouveau firmware. :O
Old 10-06-2009, 05:41 AM   #26
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
je peux pas t'aider avec tes courses mais ça me ferait très plaisir de prendre un café avec toi ! le mieux pour moi serait en fin d'après-m si tu peux, comme ça je bosse quand même un minimum avant mais bon pour l'instant je devrais pouvoir m'arranger. tu seras dans quel quartier ? si tu veux je pourrais proposer un café (j'en connais surtout dans le nord-est de paris, genre 10ème 11ème 20ème, canal st. martin, etc. et sinon j'ai une bonne adresse près de beaubourg aussi, par exemple).

c'est cool ! quelqu'un d'autre est dispo et aura envie de se joindre à nous pour un mini-apéro ?
A priori je serai toujours au chômage (ou en vacances, ça dépend du point de vue), donc dispo
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 06:14 AM   #27
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
A priori je serai toujours au chômage (ou en vacances, ça dépend du point de vue), donc dispo
chouette ! ça me fera plaisir de te voir !
Old 10-10-2009, 05:09 AM   #28
Juliette
I eat books

Alors- est-ce que l'on pourrait se voir zone Beaubourg? Pour quelle heure? Je dois rentrer avant neuf heures mercredi, mon hôte me prévient... elle sort!
Old 10-10-2009, 05:23 AM   #29
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
De mon côté je dois être à mon cours de peinture (Oberkampf) à 19 heures, donc je préfèrerais vers 5-6 heures.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 09:24 AM   #30
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Alors- est-ce que l'on pourrait se voir zone Beaubourg? Pour quelle heure? Je dois rentrer avant neuf heures mercredi, mon hôte me prévient... elle sort!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
De mon côté je dois être à mon cours de peinture (Oberkampf) à 19 heures, donc je préfèrerais vers 5-6 heures.
bien, alors je vous propose l'art brut, au 78 rue Quincampoix dans le 3ème, métro Rambuteau.

vers 17h ça me va, si vous êtes d'accord.