Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 11-09-2012, 09:26 AM   #1
JerrySmile
JerrySmile began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Calibre: How to generate "print replica" mobi?

Hi,

I searched everywhere, couldn't find this information.

How to generate, in Calibre, "print replica" mobi? (i.e. including page numbers, in connection to a print book with an ISBN)

Is this information available somewhere? I understand the feature is available in Calibre.
JerrySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:33 AM   #2
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySmile View Post
Hi,

I searched everywhere, couldn't find this information.

How to generate, in Calibre, "print replica" mobi? (i.e. including page numbers, in connection to a print book with an ISBN)

Is this information available somewhere? I understand the feature is available in Calibre.
I'm not at all sure you understood correctly. I'm not aware of any support for creating AZW4/Print Replica files in Calibre.

But I'm willing to be proven wrong
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-09-2012, 10:02 AM   #3
JerrySmile
JerrySmile began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Well, I found old articles (Oct 2011) on the work having started, I thought that by now ... I just don't know. But thanks.
JerrySmile is offline   Reply With Quote