Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-05-2012, 11:21 AM   #1
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Free (nook/Kindle/XtianBk) That's My Teenage Son [Christian Parenting]

That's My Teenage Son: How Moms Can Influence Their Boys to Become Good Men by Rick Johnson is a self-help guide to exactly what it says in the title, free courtesy of Christian publisher Baker's Revell imprint.

Currently free @ B&N, Amazon (available to Canadians), and Christian Book (available worldwide).

Description
Is your son on his way to becoming a good man?

The teen years are a vital stage for your son. But these years can also make a mom feel like she has lost influence in her son's life. How can you be sure you're doing everything you can to help your son grow into a mature and responsible adult?

In That's My Teenage Son, you will find the encouragement and wisdom you need to help your son become a man of character. Parenting expert Rick Johnson teaches you about
  • the emotional life of your boy
  • what changes are taking place in his body
  • how to help him develop healthy sexuality
  • what boys fear most
  • what traits he needs to learn to grow into a good man
  • how to communicate with him
  • how to positively influence his spirituality
The teen years can be tumultuous. With the understanding gleaned from this insightful book, you can positively influence your son's life--in a way that will last him a lifetime.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 11:30 AM   #2
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
you know, we should stop working on these posts at the same time!
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-05-2012, 11:41 AM   #3
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Maybe we should arrange a schedule.

On the one hand, I just woke up less than an hour ago and you live in an earlier time zone, so maybe you could do them earlier. On the other hand, you're probably enjoying a nice, leisurely lunch-and-surf-and-post right now…
Old 06-05-2012, 12:20 PM   #4
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

True, our time zones are very different... but, I'm a night owl (although i stopped trying to stay up until 3AM to get the latest the firstest...). Of course, planet baen is trying to screw with my schedule (I will NOT get up at 3:30 am, just to surge).
Old 06-05-2012, 04:02 PM   #5
ATDrake
Wizzard

I'm not a morning person either. If it were up to me, I wouldn't even be awake before noon, but most campuses don't run on the "vampire bat" time schedule, at least not in my actual time zone for anything I actually want to take, and I'm lucky to have even a small amount of break time most days this semester.

Anyway, now dropped to free @ Sony (available to Canadians).
Advert
Old 06-05-2012, 08:04 PM   #6
koland
Grand Sorcerer

Bobble birds strike again .. no longer free at Sony (at least, in the US), no matter what the web site claims.