Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-21-2011, 10:53 PM   #1
teenap
teenap began at the beginning.

Device: Sony
Finally! Got a 650 today at Best Buy in Ontario Canada!

My daughter and I got a 650 for Christmas and I've been trying to get one for my Mom since then. Tonight, I checked stock at my local Best Buy and was surprised to see they had stock. When I got to the store,they had 2 black readers. The salesperson told me they received 2 readers three weeks ago and sold them in the first week. They ordered more and received 2 more today. Still one left...Best Buy, Whitby, Ontario.
teenap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 11:20 PM   #2
mcrmama
Addict
mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Congrats! I have not seen one around here since Christmas. We don't have a Bestbuy here though.

Jodi
mcrmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert