Notices

Old 07-20-2012, 06:52 PM   #1
IrenePreston
Easily Distracted
IrenePreston began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Irene from Texas

Hi Everyone!

Wow - I can't believe I just found these boards!

It took me a while to convert to e-books, but now I am a convert. I have a kindle and also read on my Droid tablet.

I'm a romance author and voracious reader in all genres.
IrenePreston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 06:55 PM   #2
SuburbanSteve
Enthusiast
SuburbanSteve is the One.SuburbanSteve is the One.SuburbanSteve is the One.SuburbanSteve is the One.SuburbanSteve is the One.SuburbanSteve is the One.SuburbanSteve is the One.SuburbanSteve is the One.SuburbanSteve is the One.SuburbanSteve is the One.SuburbanSteve is the One.

Device: Kindel Touch, Xoom 2
Welcome IrenePreston
SuburbanSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 06:59 PM   #3
Quelch
Groupie
Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch and iPad 4 hers, Samsung Galaxy S 8.4 mine !
Welcome from me too !

Ever considered writing science fiction ?

I'm a sci-fi addict
Quelch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 07:00 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, IrenePreston.

Have you seen our authors self promotion and Writers Corner fourms?? You'll find many like minded people there...........Enjoy the journey here.......

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=226

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 07:03 PM   #5
Shack70
Guru
Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 10", Honor 8 Android Phone
Hello and welcome to MR!
Shack70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 07:05 PM   #6
IrenePreston
Easily Distracted
IrenePreston began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quelch View Post
Welcome from me too !

Ever considered writing science fiction ?

I'm a sci-fi addict
I love sci-fi, too!

So far I haven't found my sci-fi story, but I've got a contemporary fantasy as a side project.
IrenePreston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 09:47 PM   #7
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 02:46 PM   #8
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Hello and welcome!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 09:51 PM   #9
StoryEnthusiast
K. C. Lee
StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone
Welcome Irene. I just love Texas -- everything is BIG!. I had a wonderful time there many years ago. Your city is beautiful, I must say.
StoryEnthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:05 AM   #10
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Irene and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 01:00 AM   #11
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, romance author