Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 06-06-2012, 07:25 AM   #1
giosa
Connoisseur
giosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Sony PRS T1
Fix the EPUB formating

Hi,

I've just got this epub but it has wrong formating. When i try to move from page 509 to 510 it bounces me back to page 501, it loops. To move to 510 I've to enter page # 510 and when I want move back from 510 it skips 509 and goes directly to 501. I have no knowledge of HTML. Please, help.

[EDIT: Deleted copyright attachment]

Last edited by pdurrant; 06-06-2012 at 10:54 AM.
giosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 10:27 AM   #2
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by giosa View Post
Hi,

I've just got this epub but it has wrong formating. When i try to move from page 509 to 510 it bounces me back to page 501, it loops. To move to 510 I've to enter page # 510 and when I want move back from 510 it skips 509 and goes directly to 501. I have no knowledge of HTML. Please, help.
First step... complain to publisher, probably do no good although you may get a refund...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-06-2012, 10:55 AM   #3
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Please do not upload copyright material to MobileRead for which you do not have permission to distribute from the copyright holder.

You need to complain to the publisher/retailer.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote