Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-17-2012, 02:14 PM   #1
CatherineStewart
Mom, Wife, Reader!
CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CatherineStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura One
Just got my first E-reader!

Hi. I'm new here. Just got my first e-reader (Kobo Touch). I needed a quick hobby that I could pick up and put down while my babies napped. I used to scrapbook but that all went out the window when you have kids 16 months apart. There is no time! So back to my love of reading I came! So much easier with these little gadgets right?

Anyway, I'm 34 with two boys (20 months and 4 months), live in Ontario Canada with my husband and the boys and our two cats. My husband travels a lot for work so it's nice to have the boys for company and some downtime to read when he's away.

Looks like a great place here to collect a wealth of information and even have a bit of fun! Looking forward to making some new online "friends"!

CatherineStewart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 03:50 PM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:51 PM   #3
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:05 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Catherine welcome to MobileRead.

Great intro!
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:22 AM   #5
joycedb
Guru
joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hello and welcome, Catherine. Enjoy the forum.

Joyce
joycedb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 12:10 PM   #6
Xzwatz
Xzwatz began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Hi Catherine, welcome to the boards. I'm glad you are as happy with your new reader as i am with mine. I got it a few weeks ago as well, and i'm so excited with it i'm wondering why i haven't got it earlier...

Best regards,

Julio.
Xzwatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:34 AM   #7
silvan4now
Groupie
silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Nice to meet you Catherine!
Welcome aboard!
silvan4now is offline   Reply With Quote