Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-05-2011, 06:24 PM   #1
jeromedevine
Zealot
jeromedevine doesn't litterjeromedevine doesn't litterjeromedevine doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 3 3G Graphite, Sony PRS-505
Arrow Hack - Go to Next Page by pressing Spacebar and/or Centre Key

Is there anyone that can make this hack? in install bin and uninstall bin.
that would allow the Kindle 3 reader to go to Next Page by pressing the Spacebar key and/or the Centre Key (preferably making both of them and the reader presses which one he prefers). When one is in reading mode and not pressing other buttons, these are left unutilised. They can be done to go to the Next page. Much better to make it atop the current kindle os rather than using Doukan.

Who will take this challenge? Who is there that can make this into reality?!
jeromedevine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 02:05 AM   #2
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
There is already a thread for this...

Also, the link in your signature does not explain how to get 8GB free. I only got 2GB.
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 07:08 AM   #3
jeromedevine
Zealot
jeromedevine doesn't litterjeromedevine doesn't litterjeromedevine doesn't litter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kranu View Post
There is already a thread for this...

Also, the link in your signature does not explain how to get 8GB free. I only got 2GB.
You had to use the referral link for both of us to get the increase bump.

Where is the thread you are mentioning?
Old 03-06-2011, 06:24 PM   #4
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromedevine View Post
You had to use the referral link for both of us to get the increase bump.

Where is the thread you are mentioning?
The bump doesn't give you 8GB, only bumps you to 2.25GB.

All you have to do is search for spacebar page

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...=spacebar+page
Old 03-07-2011, 12:07 AM   #5
jeromedevine
Zealot

Quote:
The bump doesn't give you 8GB, only bumps you to 2.25GB.
I think you have not understood how Dropbox works. If you had used the referral link, we both would have benefited with an increase of 250Mb. Try it again. It works only both ways to benefit both ways not one way only. If it gave you only 2Gb you messed something up like creating account from homepage instead of referral page.

Quote:

All you have to do is search for spacebar page

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...=spacebar+page
Your posted url does not give a hack for Centre button and/or spacebar page forward. Not much help u know.
Old 03-07-2011, 12:27 AM   #6
kranu
I <3 my Kindle

Quote:
Your posted url does not give a hack for Centre button and/or spacebar page forward. Not much help u know.
I didn't say that your problem was already solved. I was just saying you should have just bumped the old thread instead of making new trash threads. The only difference between your thread and the one I linked is that you try to make it sound like making the hack is a fun process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeromedevine
Get 8GB Free. Watch Dropbox Instruction Video from ref link, you'll like it!:
As for your signature, I'm saying that the information you provide is wrong. You get 2GB + 250MB = 2.25GB, which is not equivalent to 8GB like you claim in your signature.
Old 03-07-2011, 12:38 AM   #7
jeromedevine
Zealot

You should get a full refund of what you paid. $0.00 here you go. Proceed to checkout to redeem your money.

You call other people's comments 'trash'. Very good, don't read and don't comment on 'trash' as you call it.

Jeez what an annoying n00b.
Old 03-07-2011, 04:09 PM   #8
kranu
I <3 my Kindle

/delete

Last edited by kranu; 03-08-2011 at 12:49 AM.
Old 03-07-2011, 04:38 PM   #9
chal61
chal61 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle3 WiFi
FYI:
Duokan does it already (at least for pdf)
chal61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 11:56 PM   #10
jeromedevine
Zealot

Quote:
That's not a full refund. I want my time back.

And yes, your thread is trash.

Go away troll.

The sad part is that you kranu could have benefited too from this hack. Well done on trashing this thread.

Last edited by jeromedevine; 03-08-2011 at 12:25 AM.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:48 AM   #11
Natasha Dupoin
Natasha Dupoin began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
That's not a full refund. I want my time back.

And yes, your thread is trash.

What is wrong with you?
Natasha Dupoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 12:51 AM   #12
kranu
I <3 my Kindle

Quote:
Go away troll.

The sad part is that you kranu could have benefited too from this hack. Well done on trashing this thread.
It just so happens that your signature was false, so I wanted to let you know. And you're just elevating the problems. My original post was quite courteous..

Tags
centre button, kindle, next page, spacebar