Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 11-29-2018, 07:22 PM   #106
Gardenman
Wizard
Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gardenman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350,Nook HD+, Kindle 2nd gen, kindle keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
There would have to be typical roundabouts in the US before there could be typical signage for them. The handful of ones I've encountered have zero signage before you enter them. You just have to read the signs as you encounter them while going around. Which helps you get it right your second trip around.

Gardenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 01:20 AM   #107
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
If I ever have that kind of money, I am going to buy a self-driving semi and turn it into an RV. If it can be solar powered even better.

Next I am going to write a Python script that utilizes a beowulf cluster of recycled cellphones to teach my RV how to write novels for Kindle Unlimited then I'm going to be rich. Screw all you haters.

Now that Amazon has began leasing processing power to small satellite operators I can likely launch a few microsats to ensure connectivity and even offload some of those compute requirements to even create my own virtual assistant. Don't know what I would use it for but it is going to be AWESOME!

:P
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2018, 05:59 AM   #108
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza_Cant_Read View Post
If I ever have that kind of money, I am going to buy a self-driving semi and turn it into an RV. If it can be solar powered even better.

Next I am going to write a Python script that utilizes a beowulf cluster of recycled cellphones to teach my RV how to write novels for Kindle Unlimited then I'm going to be rich. Screw all you haters.

Now that Amazon has began leasing processing power to small satellite operators I can likely launch a few microsats to ensure connectivity and even offload some of those compute requirements to even create my own virtual assistant. Don't know what I would use it for but it is going to be AWESOME!

:P
As Meatloaf sang, "TWO OUT OF THREE AIN'T BAD".
Tesla and SpaceX will have you covered.
But you'll have to find the money elsewhere.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 06:54 AM   #109
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
As Meatloaf sang, "TWO OUT OF THREE AIN'T BAD".
Tesla and SpaceX will have you covered.
But you'll have to find the money elsewhere.
Maybe I can sell ads, using external cameras to collect demographic information and count impressions? Using cameras positioned high enough I could collect and sell license plate information the way shopping centers in California do.

Or you know, just open a taco truck
Old 11-30-2018, 12:33 PM   #110
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Maybe I can sell ads, using external cameras to collect demographic information and count impressions? Using cameras positioned high enough I could collect and sell license plate information the way shopping centers in California do.

Or you know, just open a taco truck
You could run a youtube channel documenting your experiences driving up and down the roadways, visiting the local tourist traps and sampling the food.
Advert
Old 12-01-2018, 08:57 AM   #111
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
You could run a youtube channel documenting your experiences driving up and down the roadways, visiting the local tourist traps and sampling the food.
Or I can get the AI to do it for me?
Old 12-01-2018, 08:59 AM   #112
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce

I'd of course take care of all the eating!
Old 12-02-2018, 10:29 AM   #113
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Or I can get the AI to do it for me?
Probably.
But it would be overkill.
Youtube isn't demanding: just put a camera across the table and start talking. Or eating. Not both at once, though.