Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-01-2019, 05:31 PM   #1
Algodon2
Algodon2 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Smile install calibre

can someone help me figure out how to install calibre on desktop Windows 10 64 bit. My Windows installer doesn't work.
Algodon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 06:03 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Algodon2 and welcome to MobileRead.

This is the Intro section where you tell us a bit about yourself. Post your questions about Calibre in that section and you’ll get a quick and helpful answer. Post here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=166
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 06:18 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
↑ ↑ ↑ ✔️

But you'll need to post more than - "Installer doesn't work", e.g. any error msgs
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote