Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 05-17-2019, 03:30 AM   #1
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Sigil difficult to use in dark mode?

I wanted to create a document in Sigil but I'm finding things very difficult in Dark Mode. (I find using Dark Mode easier on my eyes.)
Screenshots included. Please feel free to try out Sigil in Dark Mode to see for yourself.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 12.28.59 AM.png
Views:	269
Size:	297.3 KB
ID:	171478   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 12.31.57 AM.png
Views:	223
Size:	222.9 KB
ID:	171479  
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 05:47 AM   #2
BeckyEbook
Guru
BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeckyEbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Misc
Look here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=316213
BeckyEbook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 06:19 PM   #3
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
* I think the problem is that you are using a Mac *

Sorry, did I say that out loud?!?!?

Seriously though, you just need to adjust the background AND foreground colors in Edit/Preferences/Appearance/CSS Code View. Click Background, select color. Then click Foreground, select color, etc.

Then you need to restart Sigil.

Cheers!

edit: Or you can read the thread Becky linked!
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 08:52 AM   #4
llis
cleaner
llis began at the beginning.

Device: epub
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
* I think the problem is that you are using a Mac *

Sorry, did I say that out loud?!?!?

Seriously though, you just need to adjust the background AND foreground colors in Edit/Preferences/Appearance/CSS Code View. Click Background, select color. Then click Foreground, select color, etc.

Then you need to restart Sigil.

Cheers!

edit: Or you can read the thread Becky linked!
Preferences covers only the code viewer, not the rest of the UI. The custom theme seems to be the only workaround so far.
llis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 12:31 PM   #5
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Sorry, your screenshots were focusing on the code view window.
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
darkmode