Old 04-07-2019, 10:26 AM   #1
bunbury
Enthusiast
bunbury doesn't litterbunbury doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Kindle PW4 or better jailbroken

Hi
Everything is in the title.
My old kindle is jailbroken so I can read epubs.
I'd like to upgrade to a better device, while retaining this capability.

Thanks a lot
bunbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 01:03 AM   #2
teija
Gadget fiend
teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite 2021, Sony PRS-350
If you want to read ePubs, wouldn't it be easier to buy a Kobo? Or are you tied to Amazon?
teija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 07:29 AM   #3
bunbury
Enthusiast

I want to read epubs IN ADDITION to kindle books.
I have no way to read asw3 on kobo readers so I need the other way around : read epubs on kindle
Old 04-24-2019, 12:30 PM   #4
SKK
Addict
SKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: N/A
I have a PW4 32gb that is jailbroken.
SKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 12:54 PM   #5
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Calibre & Apprentence Alf can convert them to any format you want
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 02:11 PM   #6
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Factory firmware for 5.10.1.3 is now available. I doubt Amazon's shipping anything newer at the moment so any brand new, sealed PW4 should be jailbreakable at this time.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2019, 03:23 AM   #7
bunbury
Enthusiast

Thanks
(And conversions often messup the book)