Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 11-18-2015, 03:34 AM   #406
BretSingleton
Enthusiast
BretSingleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BretSingleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BretSingleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BretSingleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BretSingleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BretSingleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BretSingleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BretSingleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BretSingleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BretSingleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BretSingleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Thanks for the review now i know what to buy and not to buy. It really helps dude thanks.
BretSingleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 02:40 AM   #407
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
Can anyone tell me how to remove the external SD card from my T62+? I went to Settings - Storage - and unmounted it.

Is there some way to actually eject it? I have never used one before and it is flush with the device, so I am not able to grab hold of it to pull it out. I was assuming there was some type of eject function.

Is there a trick to getting the SD card out? (Or should I just look for some tweezers?)
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-26-2015, 09:10 AM   #408
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_skies View Post
Can anyone tell me how to remove the external SD card from my T62+? I went to Settings - Storage - and unmounted it.

Is there some way to actually eject it? I have never used one before and it is flush with the device, so I am not able to grab hold of it to pull it out. I was assuming there was some type of eject function.

Is there a trick to getting the SD card out? (Or should I just look for some tweezers?)
press it in it will come out for you to pull out
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 07:08 PM   #409
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
press it in it will come out for you to pull out
Thank you so much for posting this. I never thought of pushing it in to get it out... but it worked.
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote