Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 11-02-2009, 10:45 PM   #1
Rootman
Groupie
Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Android & FBReader
Post Various: KJV Psalms and Proverbs arranged for daily reading.

I have enjoyed reading the Psalms and Proverbs out of the Bible each month for years now.

The thought is to read them over the period of a month. On the first day of the month you read Ps 1, Ps 31, Ps 61, Ps 91, Ps 121 and PV 1 . On the second day of the month it's Ps 2, Ps32, Ps 62, Ps 92, PS 122 and PV 2 and so on throughout the month. On short months either skip the remaining days or read them on the last day of the month. Along with reading the rest of the Bible it is a real spiritual pickup.

I've cut and pasted the text into 31 TOC entries for easy reading and added a cover image. It was pretty involved cutting and pasting the the chapters into a different order so there may be mistakes so let me know what's wrong and I'll do my best to fix them.

In the public domain - feel free to make changes and post them.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: epub Bible, Psalms and Proverbs.epub (165.4 KB, 723 views)
File Type: mobi Bible, Psalms and Proverbs.mobi (241.9 KB, 492 views)

Last edited by Rootman; 12-01-2009 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Updated - Psalm 31 was in twice.
Rootman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:35 PM   #2
catclaws
catclaws began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader
Thank you for this
catclaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-05-2010, 08:50 PM   #3
Rootman
Groupie
Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rootman has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Android & FBReader
You're welcome.
Rootman is offline   Reply With Quote