Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-10-2019, 04:02 PM   #1
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
FREE Classics @ Delphi Classics

This resource will probably well known to regular members: the free e-books at Delphi Classics:

http://www.delphiclassics.com/produc...ree-downloads/

You'll need an account to actually "purchase" the items for €0 each.

I'd like to give a shout-out the them, because not only are their collections awesome (I have over 60 of them), but their support is top-notch as well. Read on.

(Please note I am in no way affiliated with Delphi Classics. I am just a very satisfied customer who has received some awesome support over the past few days.)

A few days ago I received an e-mail from them about a new collection of an author they had out. Because it contained a book I wanted, I thought to go have a look. I saw they had also done some updates to collections I already owned, and decided to buy the book and get the updates.

Then I found out my account was broken. I could log in, but then the entire site stopped working.

I sent Delphi an e-mail about it, telling them I had tried multiple browsers, computers, and networks. At first I got a fairly standard but polite e-mail sent by George, to try some stuff such as "clear your cache, log out and in again", etc.

There was a little back and forth with some testing on my side and providing some screenshots, Delphi managed to reproduce the errors. Logging into my account was corrupting the site.

George created a new account for me, reloaded all of my 60 purchases in there, and offered to give me three e-books of my choice for free because of the problems and the time and effort it had taken on my part to resolve this.

Communication was fast and professional.

People asked in the past if Delphi Classics are worth it. Yes. At the price of Free up to €7 or so, I think so. Their books are already very good, they get better over time because of the updates, and if you need some serious support in case of problems, well, you'll get that as well. At least, I did.

Last edited by Katsunami; 09-10-2019 at 04:59 PM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote