Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 10-04-2011, 05:20 PM   #1
Woody_in_MN
Enthusiast
Woody_in_MN began at the beginning.

Device: none
Question Micro SD Card from DailySteals?

Has anybody recieved their micro SD cards from Daily Steal? It has been over a week, I have not even received notice it has shipped. Not digging the service.

- w
Woody_in_MN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 06:56 PM   #2
syclone
Zealot
syclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enoughsyclone will become famous soon enough

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge iPhone 4S IPad 1 iPad 2 Nook Touch 4 Palm Pilot
I think they may be orthodox Jews and are observing the Jewish high holy days. I think that they are back in action after October 8th.
syclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-04-2011, 07:07 PM   #3
Woody_in_MN
Enthusiast

Gee - I never thought of that. I sent a message to inquire on the order this morning - no reply yet.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:03 PM   #4
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
I emailed them last week and got kind of a snarky reply. I've received two emails this week (10/2 & today, 10/4) advising me that my order has shipped.

UPS tracking number says, "Nuh-uh".
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:54 AM   #5
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Update: The second UPS tracking number they sent finally works. It clearly shows, though, that my order was shipped yesterday and NOT on 10/2 as 1SaleADay originally advised.

Funny, I ordered 2 USB flash drives on the same day (9/23) from Newegg and had them in my hot little hands 4 days later. Newegg also has a policy that they will NOT charge your credit card until the order ships.

Live and learn.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-07-2011, 08:10 AM   #6
Woody_in_MN
Enthusiast

I did get my card yesterday.
Old 10-07-2011, 08:20 AM   #7
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
I've ordered from the different "Woot" sites and seldom do they ship before a week or so. One item was close to two weeks. Suspect they find out how many orders they get then order from some other party and have to wait for the shipment to get to them - just a thought :-)
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote