Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-24-2018, 07:28 AM   #16
C.S.
Enthusiast
C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.C.S. can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
I use this one:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JWH5MYN/

But the picture posted on Amazon is misleading. There is a website address for mokodirect on the case that isn't pictured on Amazon. It bothered me at first, but now I don't even notice it. TiMOVO should really update the listing though!

Some pics:

Front

Open

Back

Very cute case overall, despite my earlier nitpick.
C.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 10:02 PM   #17
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamilis View Post
Just curious... is PW3 cover will fit with PW4?
None of the PW3 cases will fit the PW4 according to amazon sellers
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 10:20 AM   #18
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.S. View Post
I use this one:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JWH5MYN/

But the picture posted on Amazon is misleading. There is a website address for mokodirect on the case that isn't pictured on Amazon. It bothered me at first, but now I don't even notice it. TiMOVO should really update the listing though!

Some pics:

Front

Open

Back

Very cute case overall, despite my earlier nitpick.

Very cute, I like the notebook cases.

I have finally settled on two, they should be in today according to Amazon. Will post pictures when I get a chance
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 10:25 PM   #19
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1955 View Post
None of the PW3 cases will fit the PW4 according to amazon sellers
The ones with elastic corners will, not the clip in ones.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote