Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-30-2009, 10:21 AM   #1
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Kindle for PC

Kindle for PC is now available for free download from Amazon.

I do most of my reading on a PC and up to now just used the Sony eBook Reader software with a Sony PRS 505 for use when away from home.

However, now I may buy a Kindle DX or Kindle 2 the next time I want to buy an ebook. I can now compare prices of ebooks between Amazon and Sony. I'll buy it from the cheapest source.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote