Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-11-2012, 11:28 AM   #931
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
For those still playing this, the projects to reach level 24 are now out.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 02:02 AM   #932
micalus
micalus began at the beginning.

Device: asus tf700
few questions

so on bean's planet, how do you kick inactive players out of your alliance?

how do you have more than one freehold?
multiple accounts?

and how do the city cores work? I've read the instructions, surrounded them with energy, food and bliss at my current level and there is no upgrade feature.
micalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 02:53 AM   #933
Ginwen
Addict
Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch/IPad
There's no point kicking inactive players out as you just hurt yourself (because you have to pay for someone else to join, and you get nothing back for kicking them out). I just ignore them pretty much.

As far as the cores, you need exactly 3 unsurged assets of different types around the core (not surrounding them, just do 1 of each). You're going to lose anything you have around the core when you surge it, so good to use cheap ones (buy the cheapest ones and upgrade them). If you have exactly 3, and it's not working, I'm not sure what's up.

I don't do multiples so don't know about any of that.
Ginwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:07 AM   #934
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
What your are reading about multiples here is remains from the beta test.
Some people still have more freeholds WITH Baen's approval but this ones still run tests heavily on them AFAIK.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:05 PM   #935
JohnnyBook
Groupie
JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.

Device: K3 W/3G (Fixed screen!) & Paperwhite Wifi
Nice so far I have earned 9 free e-books.

But I have noticed a problem lately.

The lower level players gifts to me are NOT being scaled up to my level (I am level 26 now) and starting about a week or 2 ago I started receiving 2000 and 4000 and 6000 sized gifts (instead of the gifts I have been receiving which were the same size as the other higher level players)

Is it just me? or are others seeing this same thing?
Am I mistaken, and low level players always give small gifts?
(At first I thought someone made a mistake and passed me THEIR gifts by accident and they were not scaled by default, but now many low level players are giving me gifts that are too small to be worth using due my receiving more than the 10 gift limit)
JohnnyBook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:14 PM   #936
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
No, you are not the only one.

I've been getting quite a few gifts that are pointless for my level 26 freehold.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:44 PM   #937
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
I tought about starting playing again as I discovered there might be some more books worth the hassle.
Have you reported your gift issues @ the bar?
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:04 PM   #938
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBook View Post
Nice so far I have earned 9 free e-books.

But I have noticed a problem lately.

The lower level players gifts to me are NOT being scaled up to my level (I am level 26 now) and starting about a week or 2 ago I started receiving 2000 and 4000 and 6000 sized gifts (instead of the gifts I have been receiving which were the same size as the other higher level players)

Is it just me? or are others seeing this same thing?
Am I mistaken, and low level players always give small gifts?
(At first I thought someone made a mistake and passed me THEIR gifts by accident and they were not scaled by default, but now many low level players are giving me gifts that are too small to be worth using due my receiving more than the 10 gift limit)
just gift it to a higher level player that wants the same thing - with luck, you'll trade out.

Little guys give tiny gifts; I've received some 300's lately.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:12 PM   #939
JohnnyBook
Groupie
JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.JohnnyBook holds these truths to be self-evident.

Device: K3 W/3G (Fixed screen!) & Paperwhite Wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
Have you reported your gift issues @ the bar?
No I hadn't I wanted to see if it was a mistake on my part or a real bug.

Reported now.
JohnnyBook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:49 PM   #940
Ekaros
Illiterate newbie
Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Hmm, how often the monster hunt gift pops up?
Ekaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:19 PM   #941
DHNightshadow
Zealot
DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyager
They are very rare. Do you need one?
DHNightshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:52 PM   #942
Ekaros
Illiterate newbie
Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHNightshadow View Post
They are very rare. Do you need one?
Seems like last one I'm missing. Can send it back after receiving if it works...

4 more levels to farm...
Old 10-25-2012, 07:46 PM   #943
BenBanned
Groupie
BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paper
Guess Im a little late huh?
The names Dick Cheney if you'd like to join forces.
BenBanned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 02:57 AM   #944
kaleissin
Connoisseur
kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard Wi-Fi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekaros View Post
Hmm, how often the monster hunt gift pops up?
Is there something special about those? I get them all the time.
kaleissin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 03:49 AM   #945
Ekaros
Illiterate newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleissin View Post
Is there something special about those? I get them all the time.
Monster Hunter is common, but haven't seen Monster hunt yet I think...