Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 09-16-2013, 07:35 AM   #1
linzerkipferl
linzerkipferl began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
RegEx "All characters except"

Hi everybody!

How can I search for "all characters except a and I"? I want to include anything, even characters that have special regex-functions like [{(* and so on, just not the letters a and I.
Can anyone help me create a Regex order to do that?
Thanks in advance!
linzerkipferl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:54 AM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Taking your exceptions literally: [^aI]
If you meant case-insensitive As and I's then: [^aAiI]
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert