Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2018, 02:28 AM   #1
Jakzkor
Jakzkor began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Kobo Aura HD(Edition 1) SD Image

Since today i am not able to start my kobo aura hd and i can't restart or factory reset it(i just get a blinking white led and the screen remains blank(without restoring anything).

I want to try to get the sd image back to its original form.
Is anyone kind enough to send me the SD image?

Thanks in advance.
Old 10-08-2018, 02:59 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent. Though, I am confused by the "Edition 1". I only know of one edition or version for the Aura HD.

Also, if anyone sees this please make requests for the Aura HD image in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=231042.
Advert
Old 10-08-2018, 03:04 AM   #3
Jakzkor

i'm really sorry, i saw the thread right after posting.

By the way, It's the N204B model.
Old 10-08-2018, 03:07 AM   #4
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
That is the Original Aura 6" Not HD it was made in 2013 has 212 ppi.
Old 10-08-2018, 03:26 AM   #5
Jakzkor

thanks for pointing it out, i just received it from my sister and i'm trying to fix it.
The screen blinks for 2 times and then just turn blank again(trying to factory reset it leaves it with the white blinking led but nothing happens).

I'll look better on the forums for a solution. thanks and sorry.

You can close this thread if you wish, now maybe i need the original aura sd image^^.

EDIT: if i search the model number it actually states it's a Kobo Aura HD...

Last edited by Jakzkor; 10-08-2018 at 04:47 AM.
Advert
Old 10-08-2018, 05:56 AM   #6
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yes, the Aura HD is model N204B. My comment was to confirm it was the right device.

With those symptoms, restoring the image is a good idea. And a new SD card might be needed.
Old 10-08-2018, 06:21 AM   #7
Jakzkor

Thank you so much, i just finished the procedure and it worked wonders. you saved me.
Thank you again!!
Old 07-25-2019, 09:51 AM   #8
100D
100D began at the beginning.

Hello, I Need Kobo Aura HD sd card image
Model: n204b
Old 07-25-2019, 10:13 AM   #9
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-21-2020, 09:08 AM   #10
mpuppin
mpuppin began at the beginning.

Hi I also need Kobo Aura HD Sd Card Image (n204b), after a failed upgrade the led blinks and three black dots blinks on the white screen, I tried to reset to factory defaults, but does'nt worked for me, thanks in advance
Marco
Old 05-21-2020, 08:10 PM   #11
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-23-2020, 04:07 AM   #12
silversil
silversil began at the beginning.

Device: aura hd
hi mi kobo aura HD cant boot and cant be reset.
can someone give me the sd image?
thanks
Old 05-23-2020, 10:04 AM   #13
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-23-2020, 04:46 PM   #14
silversil
silversil began at the beginning.

Device: aura hd
thanks!!
Old 07-26-2020, 05:53 AM   #15
amirkhan
amirkhan began at the beginning.

Device: koboaurahd
Need kobo aura hd sd card image.
kobo aura HD cant boot and cant be reset.
please help.

Last edited by amirkhan; 07-26-2020 at 05:56 AM.
Closed Thread