Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-20-2013, 01:00 PM   #1
Russell Brooks
Fanatic
Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
IndieGogo Campaign for my upcoming thriller. (3 eBooks for $5)

Hello, everyone,

I need your help.

I'm trying to raise funds to help me produce and promote my upcoming thriller, The Demeter Code, so I've launched a 60-day campaign on a website called IndieGoGo.com. My goal is to raise a minimum of $3000 by May 2, 2013. Those who contribute will be compensated with a gift of either eBooks or paperbacks of my previous novels, which could include a copy of my upcoming thriller, The Demeter Code -- the sequel to Pandora's Succession. Certain contributions could even get you a cameo appearance in a future novel.

The minimum contribution is $5 (where you get my three current thrillers valued at $8.97) and the maximum is $500. Payments can either be done via Paypal or by credit card.

Here's the link: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/th...ller/x/2582459

The success of my campaign will depend primarily on word of mouth, so feel free to share this with as many people as possible via facebook, blog, email, offline, and ask them to do the same, even if just to watch the video.

Thanks,

Russell

Last edited by Russell Brooks; 03-20-2013 at 01:02 PM.
Russell Brooks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crowdfunding, ebook, indiegogo, thriller