Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-13-2009, 02:36 AM   #46
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
How would I look flat on my face chanting "I'm not worthy!" at your skillful manipulation of questions?
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 02:39 AM   #47
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Quote:
How would I look flat on my face chanting "I'm not worthy!" at your skillful manipulation of questions?
Quizzically challenged?
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2009, 02:42 AM   #48
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

How about more on the lines of terminally stupid?
Old 02-13-2009, 02:42 AM   #49
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel

How much fun will y'all have without me if I go to bed now?
Old 02-13-2009, 02:45 AM   #50
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Whose bed?
Advert
Old 02-13-2009, 03:27 AM   #51
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
How could I be a research assistant without a mustache?
Could you wear a fake moustache and be a research assistant, or would you just be a fake research assistant?

Quote:
If I said, "what the hell does the S actually stand for", make the solution too easy for me?
Would saying "What the hell does the S actually stand for" be a rather impertinent tone to your questioning, such that I'd be forced to unleash said Pirate Ninja Squirrel enema on you instead?

Quote:
How could it not help?
How does a gas barbecue work?
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 03:31 AM   #52
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
How about more on the lines of terminally stupid?
Isn't Terminal Stupidity where Will Ferrell's train of thought reaches the end of the line?
Old 02-13-2009, 03:38 AM   #53
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...

Quote:
Would saying "What the hell does the S actually stand for" be a rather impertinent tone to your questioning, such that I'd be forced to unleash said Pirate Ninja Squirrel enema on you instead?
How could I not see that coming?

Quote:
Could you wear a fake moustache and be a research assistant, or would you just be a fake research assistant?
Do you always answer your own questions?
Quote:
How does a gas barbecue work?
Could it have anything to do with ?
Old 02-13-2009, 03:43 AM   #54
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
How could I not see that coming?
Were you looking at the back of your own head?

Quote:
Do you always answer your own questions?
Why do I always answer my own questions with a question?

Quote:
Could it have anything to do with ?
Isn't that the formula for KFC's 11 secret herbs and spices?
Old 02-13-2009, 03:54 AM   #55
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...

Quote:
Were you looking at the back of your own head?
If I could see out of the back of my head, would that give me foresight. backsight, or a migrain?

Quote:
Why do I always answer my own questions with a question?
Could it be Cuz, thems the rules?

Quote:
Isn't that the formula for KFC's 11 secret herbs and spices?
Doesn't the KFC secret recipe involve mouse turds, rat entrails, pepper, salt and 7 different brands of cinnamon?
Old 02-13-2009, 04:44 AM   #56
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
can we get some slices of bacon please...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 04:58 AM   #57
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...

Quote:
What if I said:
Quote:
WARNING: While that was phrased as a question, the lack of a question mark would imply it was as request.

Please rephrase, or risk being booted of the island!
How would you respond??

Last edited by Donnageddon; 02-13-2009 at 05:00 AM. Reason: I broke the rules... sigh
Old 02-13-2009, 05:01 AM   #58
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...

Is questioning everything hard?
Old 02-13-2009, 05:02 AM   #59
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
those slices of bacon question the need for a question mark to be added to any sentence.
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 05:13 AM   #60
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Did you make breakfast for us?
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
answer the, question, this tag is reserved, thread that never ends