Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-10-2021, 09:47 AM   #8311
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Daily Deals -- exp 10 Apr @ 11:59 pm PT

* More Than Love: An Intimate Portrait of My Mother, Natalie Wood
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 11:07 PM   #8312
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Audible's Current 2-for-1 Sale.

Tubemonkey is so awesome at digging up the audio deals that I love it when I can actually scoop him.

Audible has one of their 2-for-1 sales going on now. As of right now, there are 5 days, 3 hours, and 51 minutes left in the sale.

Choose from hundreds of titles in various categories.

The sale is for members only. However, I assume that members include the "silver" members (the ones who get a choice of only one free book per month), because I am a silver member and I got the announcement.

Go here to read all about the sale, including checking out the selection of titles.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 04-11-2021 at 11:17 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 10:07 AM   #8313
tch65721
Evangelist
tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 10", Android phone
Well, that did me no good.
Quote:
We're sorry, you are not eligible for this sale.
Nice try though.
tch65721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 10:31 AM   #8314
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 12 Apr @ 11:59 pm BST
Old 04-12-2021, 10:40 AM   #8315
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Daily Deals -- exp 12 Apr @ 11:59 pm PT

* What I Learned Losing a Million Dollars
Old 04-12-2021, 10:52 AM   #8316
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

LAST DAY -- Downpour -- exp 12 Apr @ 11:59 pm PT
Old 04-12-2021, 06:49 PM   #8317
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tch65721 View Post
Well, that did me no good.

Nice try though.
Unfortunately, it DID work for me. I've seen quite a few of these several-day-long 2-for-1 sales fly by this spring. "It is a truth universally acknowledged, that an account in possession of unused credits, must be in want of a sale" .... or something like that?

I see 4 books that I'd enjoy. Thus running me out of credits (tho I haven't hit "buy" quite yet).

Is Best Buy still selling a gift card for 3 credits for $29.99? I didn't see it on their web site, but the last time I had a membership, I found that quite useful.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 07:50 PM   #8318
tch65721
Evangelist
tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Is Best Buy still selling a gift card for 3 credits for $29.99? I didn't see it on their web site, but the last time I had a membership, I found that quite useful.
I don't believe so.

Oddly enough, I got an email offer today, 1 year for $99.50. Personally, I think this is their best offer. Roughly $8 a book or $4 on a 2 for 1 sale.
Old 04-12-2021, 08:22 PM   #8319
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I don't believe so.

Oddly enough, I got an email offer today, 1 year for $99.50. Personally, I think this is their best offer. Roughly $8 a book or $4 on a 2 for 1 sale.
Yeah, that's pretty much the deal that made me bite. I calculated my credits as $8.88 each, and you get them all in a lump at the start (you pay all at once too). Maybe mine was $106, since I calculated $8.88 per credit.

It's a pretty good deal!
Old 04-13-2021, 09:35 AM   #8320
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 13 Apr @ 11:59 pm BST
  • TBA -- Going Dark (book 1) -- Neil Lancaster -- thriller
Old 04-13-2021, 09:39 AM   #8321
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Daily Deals -- exp 13 Apr @ 11:59 pm PT
Old 04-13-2021, 11:00 AM   #8322
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
I don't believe so.

Quote:
Yeah, that's pretty much the deal that made me bite. I calculated my credits as $8.88 each, and you get them all in a lump at the start (you pay all at once too). Maybe mine was $106, since I calculated $8.88 per credit.

It's a pretty good deal!
Is that a personalized offer or one you can share? My wife would probably go for that.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 03:31 PM   #8323
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Is that a personalized offer or one you can share? My wife would probably go for that.
Mine was last October. tch65721 can you answer?
Old 04-13-2021, 05:35 PM   #8324
tch65721
Evangelist

Quote:
Mine was last October. tch65721 can you answer?
I can post the link in the email but it is a wall of text and I'm not sure what it will get you. After I took the offer it gets me to my sign in page, I assume others would see the offer but there is no way I can know for sure.

Offer terms:
Quote:
Offer available from April 12, 2021 at 12:00AM PT to April 26, 2021 at 11:59AM PT. This offer is not available to existing Audible members or customers who have been paid Audible members in the past 30 days. Offer applies only to a Premium Plus annual membership sold by Audible.com. For the first year of your Audible membership, you will be charged the discounted price of $99.50. After your first year, your Audible membership will continue until cancelled at the then current full price (currently $149.50/yr) with your designated credit card or another available card on file. Cancel anytime by visiting the Account Details page. Offer is limited to one per customer and account and may not be combined with other offers. This offer is non-transferable and may not be resold. Audible reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer any time. If you violate any of these terms, this offer will be invalid.
https://www.amazon.com/ap/signin?cli...dVEXqeV1yXAj3D
Old 04-13-2021, 05:49 PM   #8325
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Thanks! My wife will likely be ineligible for another month at least under the "This offer is not available to existing Audible members or customers who have been paid Audible members in the past 30 days" rule, but it appears to work for me.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote