Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-14-2017, 09:55 AM   #1
kapedani
kapedani began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Lightbulb Looking for Onyx Boox M92 screen or other options

Hi, I am looking for an Onyx Boox M92 screen, which somehow went off and does not turn on anymore. Hence, if you happen to have a broken Onyx Boox M92 around, please let me know the price of your screen and we might have a deal (pm me and transaction only through paypal, location: Europe).

The second option is: I sell you my Onyx Boox m92 white, which is in a mint condition and whose battery works perfectly (I have opened up though to check whether I could fix it). (PM and paypal transaction only).

The third option: You offer me another ebook reader in a reasonable price range and in a good condition (preferably 9 to 13 inch), since I read mainly PDFs. (paypal transaction only - or refer me to your ebay shop).

I am located in Europe, but I might be able to buy from US and ship in US as well.
kapedani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 10:42 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One

NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Please note, as well, that this is an automated reminder due to the criteria as outlined in the 'STICKY' for this forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
goodreader, m92, onyx boox, sony digital paper