Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Deutsches Forum > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-09-2018, 03:47 PM   #31
EastEriq
EastEriq herds cats with both ease and graceEastEriq herds cats with both ease and graceEastEriq herds cats with both ease and graceEastEriq herds cats with both ease and graceEastEriq herds cats with both ease and graceEastEriq herds cats with both ease and graceEastEriq herds cats with both ease and graceEastEriq herds cats with both ease and graceEastEriq herds cats with both ease and graceEastEriq herds cats with both ease and graceEastEriq herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: Cybook Orizon, PocketBook Touch HD
well, I was just reporting. If one day I manage to set up the build chain I might have a deeper look at it, but it's not going to be very soon. Anyway thanks for the port!
EastEriq is offline   Reply With Quote