Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 09-23-2016, 03:50 AM   #31
AndrewMowere
Connoisseur
AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewMowere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
If we're talking motif and clarity, I think it's fine. "The big lay above has something to do with justice. She has to balance some stuff out for cold hard reality."

maybe it was unintentional but the sky colored shirt is good. Having justice take half the page in the spiked form is fine... I say give the lady a further fade. I'd make her juuust visible enough to make out red hair, pimples, blue eyes and some frecks. Mrs Just I'd make bigger, have her go up to the nose's bridge so as to have that sort of meld I can't name where an image is split in half but each half eats up from the other somewhere. That should also fix the snot thin and would make justice stand out more, although it would compromise that sweet hotspot angle. Then I'd make up something semi-clever to explain it like "Is she thinking of justice, or is justice thinking of her?"

Apologies... I keep forgetting to check if a thread has multiple threads and think I'm caught up. Now, however, I'm too emotionally invested in my answer to delete it.

Last edited by AndrewMowere; 09-23-2016 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Did not see all replies
AndrewMowere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 11:48 AM   #32
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewMowere View Post
If we're talking motif and clarity, I think it's fine. "The big lay above has something to do with justice. She has to balance some stuff out for cold hard reality."

maybe it was unintentional but the sky colored shirt is good. Having justice take half the page in the spiked form is fine... I say give the lady a further fade. I'd make her juuust visible enough to make out red hair, pimples, blue eyes and some frecks. Mrs Just I'd make bigger, have her go up to the nose's bridge so as to have that sort of meld I can't name where an image is split in half but each half eats up from the other somewhere. That should also fix the snot thin and would make justice stand out more, although it would compromise that sweet hotspot angle. Then I'd make up something semi-clever to explain it like "Is she thinking of justice, or is justice thinking of her?"

Apologies... I keep forgetting to check if a thread has multiple threads and think I'm caught up. Now, however, I'm too emotionally invested in my answer to delete it.
No, that's cool. I'm glad you left it. It was very good. Appreciate it.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert