Old 04-08-2012, 12:47 PM   #1
lmcread
Enthusiast
lmcread began at the beginning.

Device: none
how can i get my books into calibre?

hello.
I just viewed the video on using calibre... but my specific question is :

is there a way to connect to kobo store account and transfer the books i bought thru kobo store into calibre and then from calibre (i can transfer to T1.. that part i saw from intro video)....

since i have no success in downloading to my T1 directly from kobo store .. thought i could download it into calibre first... but how do i do this ?
lmcread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 01:20 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Not directly, no. You'll have to download the books to your PC first, and then load them into Calibre.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-09-2012, 01:20 AM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
As HarryT said, not directly. And you need to be getting books with Adobe DRM rather than the kepub books. Some kepubs seem to be just epubs, but others have parts that are encrypted.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote