Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-25-2011, 10:55 AM   #1
Malube
Malube can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Malube can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Malube can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Malube can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Malube can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Malube can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Malube can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Malube can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Malube can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Malube can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Malube can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle
Escritora por accidente

My name is Marta Querol and I am a Spanish fiction writer and compulsive reader. Recently I got my Kindle 3G and now I read in the more unbelievable places and I search for kenw books to read in the Internet. If you want more information you may find it easily in google. The Big Brother knows a lot about all of us.
My greetings to all of you and nice readings.

Mi nombre es Marta Querol (aunque en muchos foros me conocen como Malube) y soy una novelista española y lectora compulsiva. Recientemente me han regalado un Kindle 3G y ahora leo incluso en los lugares más inverosímiles. Busco en la Red nuevos libros para leer en español, tanto clásicos como rarezas que no encuentras en librerías.
Si quieres saber algo más sobre mí, podrás encontrar información en Google.El gran hermano sabe mucho de todos nosotros.
Un saludo a todos y felices lecturas
Malube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 12:34 PM   #2
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Welcome Malube! Let us know about your fiction!

Pam
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-25-2011, 01:11 PM   #3
Malube
Malube can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Malube can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Malube can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Malube can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Malube can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Malube can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Malube can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Malube can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Malube can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Malube can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Malube can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaMary View Post
Welcome Malube! Let us know about your fiction!

Pam
Well, I put some information about my writing but I was asked to remove it and I have not been able to find the signature edit place so I do not have a signature to let people arrive to my web (it is in Spanish but I am working to set it in english)
I started writing lately, in 2006 after a big shock in my life and my first work was written for my own enjoyment or it would be better to say like a way to feel better. Never thought on publisihing but a knew since then that I would never stop writing.
When finished the novel people arround who read it impelled me to present the novel to one of the many literary awards that there are in Spain and the nearest was the very well known Planeta award. It is the more relevant Spanish Literacy award and there where 469 works compiting. Mine was one of the ten finalists and after that I published my fist novel with a spanish publisher and now you can find it in libraries but only in my country, not abroad.
My writing talks about the life of people, their difficulties, about the injustice afforded by women in the XX Century, not so far ago and how they had to fight for their rights. It is about family life and superation, throug several generations of two different families, like in a saga, starting in 1934 just before the Spanish Civil War.
It has not been translated yet into english but I hope it will be during next year.
Now I am waiting the publishing of my second novel and writing the third.
Thak you for your interest
Old 12-25-2011, 01:19 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice
New members are not allowed to have signatures until after a period of time and posts. We have this as a limitation in order to better control spammers.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 01:27 PM   #5
Malube

Gracias Mr. Drib. ¿Me podría indicar el número de posts o el periodo de tiempo a partir del cual se puede poner una firma? Es para evitar andar mirando en el Panel de Control sin necesidad. Gracias de nuevo.
(Le escribo en español porque me resulta más fácil y veo que reside en Lima, Perú)
Advert
Old 12-25-2011, 01:41 PM   #6
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Happy Holidays, Malube
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 01:57 PM   #7
Malube

Thank you very much Valmore Daniels and Merry Christmas to you too.
Old 12-25-2011, 06:31 PM   #8
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Malube and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:14 PM   #9
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Happy Holidays!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 06:39 AM   #10
Malube

Thank you for the Welcome, ImogenRose and Happy Holidays to you too