Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 09-13-2012, 07:28 AM   #16
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by covfam View Post
new ipod nano, new ipod touch, new iphone, new IOS 6, new major overhaul of itunes id say they announced quite alot!

besides apple has another apple event schedualed for october 4th so you can hope for more then i guess http://www.apple.com/apple-events/october-2011/
ah no, i was just referring to the edited list tubemonkey made.
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 05:00 AM   #17
greenyouth
Zealot
greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I want to know when will be Apple sued by the swiss for copying the clock! LOL
greenyouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:46 AM   #18
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
I wish they allowed reading off ibooks on your computer. Why is it so hard to create a ibook app for the desktop?
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:37 PM   #19
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Okay folks, round 2!

In the last event we got a new iPod touch. I'd still like to see that Time Capsule. Also an updated Mac Mini would be nice.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:36 PM   #20
injapan
Addict
injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11, Kobo Arua 2 and iPad Air 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
That they will pay their workers in Asian factories a decent wage and ask them to work decent hours - and not just announce but do it.
Do the apple workers get less money than a factory down the road? (in China etc)

Last edited by injapan; 10-18-2012 at 09:39 PM.
injapan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:14 AM   #21
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Another vote for updated Mini, but also for the other desktops. Its been over a year for the iMacs, and 2 for the Pro (not that I could ever afford one or even want one)... It really is time for a major spec bump and possibly redesigns as well. Lets hope for all. I rather think, though, that if the iPad Mini is released (some are calling it the iPad Air) we wont see much happening on the desktop front.

Also, I just get this overwhelming feeling that iMac may end up dumped, except maybe kept on as the edu entry level mac. People seem to be buying minis and macbook pros more than iMacs these days. At least thats whats happening in my neck of the woods. I hope I am wrong. I wanted a new iMac.

[edit] Also, rumours abound that the full size ipad is going to be tweaked to get lightning connector support.

Last edited by kyteflyer; 10-22-2012 at 12:19 AM.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote