Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-28-2015, 03:01 PM   #1
pickyaxe
Addict
pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pickyaxe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Have the T68 bootloops been fixed yet?

See thread title. I I've stopped using this device 10 months ago because it was completely unreliable, and I haven't seen much discussion about this problem yet.
pickyaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 06:49 PM   #2
johh
johh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverjohh exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: I86HD ML Plus , T68
There was hardware issue with earlier models of t68 and distributor should replace model with this issue.
johh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert