Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Discussions

Notices

Old 10-14-2021, 08:40 PM   #1
Jambird
Jambird began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Death of Yesterday by MC Beaton narrated by David Monteath

Hi,

I have been listening to the Hamish Macbeth series of books by MC Beaton. My online library appeared to have all the books narrated by the excellent David Monteath. Unfortunately when I got to Death of Yesterday (2013) I found that it was a different narrator (Graeme Malcolm).

I thought I would try Audible/Amazon to get the David Monteath version but also found only the Graeme Malcolm one (along with a few complaints that it wasn't David Monteath).

Does anybody know if there is a version recorded David Monteath and where it is available? I have listened to all the other books with David Monteath except for two that my library has and that I am waiting on. I would like to also get Death of Yesterday. Can anybody help?
Jambird is offline   Reply With Quote