Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-10-2021, 03:49 AM   #1
nivekkumar
Enthusiast
nivekkumar began at the beginning.

Device: Voyage
Smile Book Management through cloud and Voyage things

Hello, a long time ago I jailbroke my Voyage via serial and everything worked out fine. Currently I have Firmware version 5.8.7.0.1. I have some issues with my buttons in KOReader, I have read the issue was closed on the thread but couldn't really understand what the fix is (anything with if you start koreader in KUAL , you should flip the page (which page?! :/) So the buttons work). Maybe an fix is now provided I would appreciate any help there

Now a management thing : I have seen many use Calibre to manage their collection. I use mostly my books on either Kindle or phone (I get all my books from my phone). I have an sync app on my android to upload my new books to my Dropbox, so I can sync it via cloud storage on my Kindle through koreader. Is it possible to manage/sort everything through calibre but with my Dropbox or do you guys use any other way ? Calibre would mean manage everything from my computer which would be fine but not ideal

Thanks for reading, have a great day and stay healthy
nivekkumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 03:52 AM   #2
nivekkumar
Enthusiast

Ahhh and any tweaks recommendations I have reset my Kindle to update everything, currently I have only KUAL and KOReader, I think many new things came but I haven't been really followed the whole development
I have seen that the kpv booklet for example isn't supported anymore
Old 02-10-2021, 10:39 AM   #3
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
The Voyage + Button thing (should be) fixed in the current KUAL release.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 04:56 AM   #4
nivekkumar
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
The Voyage + Button thing (should be) fixed in the current KUAL release.
Doesn't work for me
I have latest KUAL on my Kindle :/

Tags
calibre, koreader, sync, voyage