Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-05-2010, 12:17 PM   #1
megthered
Connoisseur
megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.megthered ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note 8.0, Nook HD
problems with Fetch News

Ok, I know I'm doing something wrong. I want to download some of the news sites and when I download I get only the titles, no news. I have a Nook and I use Calibre 0.7.12, I go to Fetch News choose the site and it's on my Claibre library, I sent to device and it shows on the Nook, but when I open it up it only has the title. There is nothing else. What am I doing wrong?
megthered is offline   Reply With Quote