Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-16-2009, 11:44 AM   #1
greatwester
greatwester began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 505
Greeting

Hello all. This is my very first time on a forum. Hope all are patient with my stumbling through the learning process.
greatwester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 08:23 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Don't worry about stumbling! We all "stumble!"

Welcome to MobileRead, greatwester. You might like to visit the "Introduce Yourself" Forum at MobileRead, located in one of the main forums called Miscellaneous. There will a lot of members to welcome you and to say hello.

Look around at all the areas of interest here; there's a lot of conversation going and plenty of friendly debate and discussion.

MobileRead also has over 11,000 free ebooks to download for your device of choice. (Look at my signature.)

Have fun!

Don
(Moderater)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-23-2009, 10:10 AM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatwester View Post
Hello all. This is my very first time on a forum. Hope all are patient with my stumbling through the learning process.
Here ya go, greatwester. Try this forum. Let us welcome you properly!

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49

OH, and tell us where you are from, what yo like to read, and shout out questions whenever you need to. Always some one around to answer.......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote