Notices

Old 05-27-2008, 10:16 PM   #1
PDS
Zealot
PDS began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Dell Mini 9, I-Phone
Hi from Brisbane Australia

Hi

My name is Dawn and I love reading. I have an Ipaq, a Palm and a Sony that I recently got from E-Bay which I love, its awesome. So far I have a few books on it from Fictionwise but next I want to get some from the Sony Shop which might be tricky not having a USA credit card. Im sure I will find a way round it

My favorite authors are James Patterson, Jonathan Kellerman, anything thriller/mystery type stuff. I also like true crime stuff.

Anyway good to meet you all.

Dawn
PDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 10:21 PM   #2
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Hello Dawn. Welcome to MobileRead. It's a great place to hang out -- and there are some great books available here.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2008, 10:48 PM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello Dawn, enjoy the 505
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 12:43 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
G'Day Dawn and welcome to the Forum. Like you, I got a Sony a few months back and really like it.

Based on your fondness for reading and eBook readers, you will feel very much at home here.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote