Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-18-2013, 08:09 PM   #1
gpw11
gpw11 will become famous soon enoughgpw11 will become famous soon enoughgpw11 will become famous soon enoughgpw11 will become famous soon enoughgpw11 will become famous soon enoughgpw11 will become famous soon enoughgpw11 will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Touch
Original Kobo/Kobo Wifi charger?

So, my mother has a Kobo wifi that she hasn't used in a year or so and now she can't find the charging cable for it. I told her to try one of the micro USB chargers lying around her house, as I know they work on my Touch, but she's saying it doesn't fit. Did the original Kobo and/or Wifi use a different charging connection or is she just doing something completely wrong here?

Google is turning up basically nothing and any help would be greatly appreciated.
gpw11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 08:43 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
The original and WiFi used a larger connector (although still a standard type). I *THINK* it's called a Mini-B connector.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-18-2013, 08:58 PM   #3
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Yes, it's MINI USB connecter you're looking for.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote