Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-04-2012, 08:03 PM   #1
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
Setting up Calibre for a Nook

A friend has a Nook she hasn't used (I'm not sure whether she's got the classic nook or the simple touch), and has asked me to come over to her house and set up Calibre for her.

I don't think she'll be up for having the files renamed with the series name and number in the title like I have set up for my own installation.

I'm much more familiar with ways to set it up for a Kindle. I know, for example, that the Collections plugin won't do her any good. Are there any Nook-specific plugins that I should set up for her? She'll be a very basic user, but are there any particularly cool plugins I should make sure she's got?

Thanks!
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote