Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 04-18-2011, 01:56 PM   #121
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkbo View Post
The zip archive with 0.4 version contains crlog.ini file it instructs the program to write log file to a SD card into system/share/cr3/crengine.log file.
are you pkb on the russian forum? many thanks and karma for your coolreader port!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 03:52 PM   #122
darknessEC
Enthusiast
darknessEC doesn't litterdarknessEC doesn't litter

Device: PocketBook 903
Finally, it works with:

1.- http://narod.ru/disk/10373039001/pkb...0.0.4.zip.html

2.- http://narod.ru/disk/10506890001/cr3...p.0.4.zip.html

3.- http://narod.ru/disk/10385773001/cr3-pb-skin4.zip.html

And the file cdlog edited (ext1 instead ext2).

Thank you!
darknessEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-18-2011, 09:36 PM   #123
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
are you pkb on the russian forum?
Yes I am.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknessEC View Post
Finally, it works with:
I'm glad it worked for you, but this is just temporary workaround which may not work for everyone. I hope to solve the issue in the next version.

You don't have to grab the log if coolreader works ok, so you may remove crlog.ini file to turn the logging off.

In the present version you don't need to move/rename *.mo files to get settings menu in your language, it should work as is, please let me know if it doesn't.

Last edited by pkbo; 04-18-2011 at 10:48 PM.
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:41 PM   #124
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
I understand that this is not the moment for to do suggestions, but if it is possible ...
I think such suggestions better to address to Buggins as the author of the coolreader.
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 04:37 PM   #125
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
works fine here too

Just one qeustion on dictionaries: I have put several in the "dict" subdrectory, and there is only one which comes up automatically - and it is not the one I want. Is there anything that can be done do specify which dictionary to use, short of leaving just that dictionary in the directory (cannot be specified in the settings as far as I can see). Thanks!
Advert
Old 04-19-2011, 04:46 PM   #126
darknessEC
Enthusiast

I have discovered that when I press the central key of the joystick one option is Dictionary. Then it appears at the botton of the page with three icons for options. You can move accross there with the keys and, if you press the left key up to the name of the dictionary and press is you will see the dictionaries that you have installed into your device (on the dictionary folder, no cd3/dict, but system/dict).

I don't know if you have undestanded my "indian" explanation (or I din't understanded your question )
Old 04-19-2011, 04:57 PM   #127
paola
Wizard

Quote:
I don't know if you have undestanded my "indian" explanation (or I din't understanded your question )
priceless! works like a charm - thanks and k!

EDIT: wonder what the cd3/dict subdirectory is for, though

Last edited by paola; 04-19-2011 at 05:00 PM.
Old 04-19-2011, 05:30 PM   #128
darknessEC
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
... is for, though
or or simply

Thanks!
Old 08-01-2011, 04:38 PM   #129
njok
njok began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 302,Iriver Story
Hi!
What do i have to do, to use the powerbutton (one click) for menu. I have PB302?
Thanks
njok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 05:24 PM   #130
JimMcLaren
Addict
JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura HD, Pocketbook 302, Pocketbook 912, Nook HD+
I know I'm bringing a long dead post back to life but I like reader42's version of coolreader better than the other one since it supports the 302's touch screen. I also can't figure out the key mapping for the other one but have this one working just fine.

With coolreader working I now have options I didn't earlier. Some of my books open faster and are better formatted in coolreader, some in fbreader180. I rarely use Adobe viewer anymore thanks to coolreader. The only thing I miss in coolreader is the ability to take notes. If I had that it would be complete but if I'm going to have to take notes I'll just use fbreader180.

I just wanted to see if reader42 had any updates to coolreader.
JimMcLaren is offline   Reply With Quote