Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2020, 08:46 PM   #76
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 05-04-2020, 06:28 AM   #77
kiwigoldfish
kiwigoldfish began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch 2
Thanks

Brilliant work - thanks for the help! The Kobo lives to read another day.
(now to use disk image to keep my own backup in future!)
Old 08-23-2020, 11:03 AM   #78
S9Satan
S9Satan began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo NJ587
Hello, an update fried our kobo N587, so could you please send me the right SD image, and some how-to guide if possible?
thanks
Old 08-23-2020, 09:26 PM   #79
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 09-02-2021, 12:44 AM   #80
hernanduno
hernanduno began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch 2.0
kobo touch 2.0 image request

Hello guys!
Could anyone here please share with me the image for kobo touch 2.0 ?
I can see my model start with N587 too so could someone please help me with this , also I will really appreciate if there is a guide about how to flash that img into the sd card.

Thanks in advance
Regards from Mexico!
Old 09-02-2021, 01:00 AM   #81
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

For instructions, see Memory Upgrade Mod Guide. They are for the Glo, but the basic steps and tools are the same.
Old 12-26-2021, 03:21 PM   #82
awround
awround began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch 2.0
David,

I am trying to repair my daughter-in-law's Kobo Touch 2.0 N587
At this point I have narrowed it down to a corrupt SD card. I would appreciate it if you could send me a link to the image file.

Cheers,

Adrian
Old 12-27-2021, 06:58 AM   #83
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 07-03-2022, 04:02 PM   #84
Russ Monter
Russ Monter began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch 2.0
Hi everyone.
I have a kobo touch 2.0, but it doesn´t have sd, I want use other sd, someone could send me a link to the image file?
Old 07-03-2022, 08:20 PM   #85
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 09-12-2022, 03:25 PM   #86
chengt1
chengt1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch 2.0 model N587
Hi David, I would love to unbrick my wife's n906 kobo reader as well. Can you kindly send me a working image? I just check that private messaging is enabled in my setting. Thanks!
Old 09-13-2022, 09:25 AM   #87
jungleshrimp
jungleshrimp began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kobo Touch 2.0
Hey Davidfor, I would like to unbrick my Kobo Touch 2.0 (n587). Could you please send me the sd image? Thank you!
Old 09-22-2022, 01:31 AM   #88
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleshrimp View Post
Hey Davidfor, I would like to unbrick my Kobo Touch 2.0 (n587). Could you please send me the sd image? Thank you!
PM sent
Old 09-22-2022, 01:36 AM   #89
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by chengt1 View Post
Hi David, I would love to unbrick my wife's n906 kobo reader as well. Can you kindly send me a working image? I just check that private messaging is enabled in my setting. Thanks!
Sorry but I have to ask you to check what Kobo model you have. Please let me know and I'll send you the appropriate image.
Old 09-27-2022, 06:35 PM   #90
chengt1
chengt1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch 2.0 model N587
Hi David, my kobo model is Kobo Touch 2.0 (n587). Thanks!
Closed Thread