Notices

Old 04-12-2010, 08:30 PM   #1
ondabeach
Groupie
ondabeach doesn't litterondabeach doesn't litter

Device: HTC touch Diamond, Ipaq 3115
JoinTech JE100 and JE200 on Google Groups

Hi all,

If you have a Jointech JE series reader or use ZuluReader on a different device I have set up a group on google groups (http://groups.google.com/group/zulureader) where you can discuss anything related to Zulureader, the JE100 and JE200 readers or other devices you use ZR on.

You can ask questions, share information, upload files that you think other users might find useful.

You can request feature changes/additions and report bugs and find out when a new update is available. This applies to both ZuluReader and the JoinTech devices themselves.

You can think of this group as a conduit to JoinTech. If you have a message you want to send to JoinTech, while I can't gaurantee satisfaction, I can guarantee that it will get to the person concerned, and that I will do all I can to resolve any issue you may have.

I have informed the developers at JoinTech of the issue with the JE200 not recognising the memory card after going into sleep mode and they will have a fix for that soon. They are also working on the backlight issue when running in WinCE mode. Hopefully both fixes will be included in the upcoming update.

If you are aware of any other issues with the JoinTech readers please let me know and I will make sure the right people are made aware of it.

Cheers,

Steve.
ondabeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:43 AM   #2
bazensolo
bazensolo began at the beginning.

Device: je200
Quote:
Originally Posted by ondabeach View Post
Hi all,

If you have a Jointech JE series reader or use ZuluReader on a different device I have set up a group on google groups (http://groups.google.com/group/zulureader) where you can discuss anything related to Zulureader, the JE100 and JE200 readers or other devices you use ZR on.

You can ask questions, share information, upload files that you think other users might find useful.

You can request feature changes/additions and report bugs and find out when a new update is available. This applies to both ZuluReader and the JoinTech devices themselves.

You can think of this group as a conduit to JoinTech. If you have a message you want to send to JoinTech, while I can't gaurantee satisfaction, I can guarantee that it will get to the person concerned, and that I will do all I can to resolve any issue you may have.

I have informed the developers at JoinTech of the issue with the JE200 not recognising the memory card after going into sleep mode and they will have a fix for that soon. They are also working on the backlight issue when running in WinCE mode. Hopefully both fixes will be included in the upcoming update.

If you are aware of any other issues with the JoinTech readers please let me know and I will make sure the right people are made aware of it.

Cheers,

Steve.
Dear Steve,

Thanks for your information.

I am supposed to buy one JE200 but I’m worry about the batrery life (As reported about 3~6 hours). How about your idea?

Bazen
bazensolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-13-2010, 08:05 AM   #3
ondabeach
Groupie

I have not timed the device to see how many hours of reading you can do on a single charge, so I can not give you any specific figures. Using the device as an eBook reader does not use very much power because most of the time the processor is doing nothing so you should expect to get closer to six hours than 3. Someone mentioned in another thread recently that they bought a high power battery on ebay for $4 which gave them 50% longer life. The device uses the Nokia BP-4L battery (for E90/E71 phones) which are cheap and can be bought all over the world so you can easily carry a spare battery or two and have virtually unlimited usage time.

In case you did not know, we have extended our introductory price for the JE200 of $249 including free delivery anywhere in the world until the end of April.

You can find out more about this offer here.

I hope this helps,

Steve.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:18 AM   #4
bazensolo
bazensolo began at the beginning.

Device: je200
Quote:
I have not timed the device to see how many hours of reading you can do on a single charge, so I can not give you any specific figures. Using the device as an eBook reader does not use very much power because most of the time the processor is doing nothing so you should expect to get closer to six hours than 3. Someone mentioned in another thread recently that they bought a high power battery on ebay for $4 which gave them 50% longer life. The device uses the Nokia BP-4L battery (for E90/E71 phones) which are cheap and can be bought all over the world so you can easily carry a spare battery or two and have virtually unlimited usage time.

In case you did not know, we have extended our introductory price for the JE200 of $249 including free delivery anywhere in the world until the end of April.

I hope this helps,

Steve.
Hi Steve,

Thank you very much for your information.

Regards
Bazen
bazensolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 01:30 AM   #5
amgoforth
Groupie
amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2 Kindles, 2 Nooks, 2 Kobos, Ipad.
Quote:

I hope this helps,

Steve.
I am going to get one in May when I am back in the USA for a few weeks.
amgoforth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-16-2010, 03:14 AM   #6
ondabeach
Groupie

Tks, talk to you then amgoforth