Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 08-29-2012, 06:46 PM   #1
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
Question Different Adobe ID causing download problems?

I purchased some epub format ebooks on my laptop before realizing that Adobe Digital Editions doesn't work properly with Mac OS X Lion.

I tried using the same links from the bookseller's e-mail on my desktop Mac (running Snow Leopard), where I have no problem downloading DRM'd epubs from public libraries or book sellers. But I can't connect to the site given in the links. It always says the server is taking too long to respond.

The bookseller is trying to help me troubleshoot this problem. Could it be because the two computers have different Adobe IDs? Would it help if I asked the bookseller to send new links, so I could open them on my desktop Mac where ADE works just fine?

Or could the problem be something else? Thanks!
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ade, adobe id, epub, mac