Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 12-30-2010, 01:34 PM   #1
pewterbot9
Edge User

Question Local backup folder is located where?

I'm the proud owner of the PE, and I just did a local backup, to my 8-gig micro SD card (over 5G available). So after mounting the external storage, I took a gander at its contents from my laptop (via Linux file manager Nautilus). Saw the folder "backups", which is completely empty, except for subfolder "/apps" (also empty).

Then I looked under folder ".edge" and could not find any subdirectory or file relating to a backup.

I'd love some help in figuring out what's up with this local backup thang. I'd actually like to delete the backed up data, as it's simply redundant being stored on the same card as the original data. I was just running a test, in order to learn. Thanks for anyone's attention!

Old 12-30-2010, 02:16 PM   #2
borisb
Edge User

You'll find a file with the extension *.esi in the folder you specified when you ran the Local Backup app.

Advert