Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 12-10-2012, 10:17 AM   #1
Carly
Carly began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Metadata Editor

Hello, I'm new to Sigil today. My Edit tab does not show the Metadata Editor which is shown on the Tutorial. Where is this metadata editor? I updated this morning for the 6.1. Thanks for any help.

ETA: Found it (Tools?). Sorry.

Last edited by Carly; 12-10-2012 at 10:34 AM.
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:19 AM   #2
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Click on the i button or Tools->Metadata Editor. The tutorials have not been updated to 0.6.x yet so you can use the detailed features guide for reference.
meme is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2012, 08:34 AM   #3
Carly
Carly began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Thanks, Meme. I knew the tutorials hadn't been updated, but I've learned it's too difficult to use Sigil without a matching tutorial. (At least for a newbie) Where is your Sigil User Guide, and is it updated?
Carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:41 PM   #4
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Well, my signature might have a clue, or the Help menu option in Sigil
meme is offline   Reply With Quote