Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 07-27-2020, 03:53 AM   #1
mapozyan
Connoisseur
mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.

Device: android
Is it possible to edit a message?

Hi,

I already tried to ask the same question but it didn't appear in thread list. Maybe I pressed wrong button or my connection was lost.

Recently I created a new thread where I announced my new Calibre plugin. Yesterday I released a new version of it. I informed about it in a new post in the same thread.

But I would like to modify original thread-starter post where I would refer to an up-to-date release of my plugin.

I have no rights to do it myself. Could any of moderators help me with this?
mapozyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 04:25 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
You have been caught in one of the anti-spam measures. You will get editing rights after a certain length of time on MobileRead.

I have just changed your user status to give you access to Private Messages. I'm not sure whether this also helps with editing access.

If you still can't edit the post, report the post (The button), and in the report say how you want it changed, and a moderator will edit it for you.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote