Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2020, 07:33 AM   #91
QG14
QG14 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O – N250
Hi
Can I request an image for my Kobo Aura H2O ( N250 )
Many thanks for your help.
QG14
Old 07-23-2020, 08:46 AM   #92
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Advert
Old 07-24-2020, 09:24 AM   #93
jmuelas
jmuelas began at the beginning.

Device: Glo hd
Need Kobo Glo HD SD Image, please
Old 07-24-2020, 09:55 PM   #94
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 07-26-2020, 02:05 AM   #95
hansons2
hansons2 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook2, Kobo glo hd, boox m92, boox max, Kindle Voyage
Hi, can I please have kobo glo hd image? I haven't upgraded my kobo glo hd for long time, and want to do it. Just in case after breaking my kobo, I can still save it. Thank you in advance.
Advert
Old 07-26-2020, 09:28 AM   #96
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 08-07-2020, 01:49 AM   #97
Bbwar
Bbwar began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo Hd
Hey David,
Would you also kindly send me the Kobo Glo HD SD card image?
Thank you in advance,
Tim
Old 08-07-2020, 03:55 AM   #98
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 08-11-2020, 03:41 PM   #99
bustamove08
bustamove08 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Kobo Glo HD SD Card Image

Could I kindly request the SD Card image for a Kobo Glo HD?
Thank you!
Old 08-11-2020, 10:53 PM   #100
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

And why do people keep thinking that multiple requests, either multiple threads or separate PMs, is actually of any use. You get a response when I see the request. If you don't get a response quickly, it is because I'm doing something else. Such as sleeping.
Old 08-14-2020, 02:22 AM   #101
Bbwar
Bbwar began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo Hd
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
Thank you very much, was able to revive it!
Much appreciated!.
Old 08-14-2020, 03:31 AM   #102
xcm
xcm began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO GLO HD
KOBO GLO HD image file

Quote:
PM sent.
Hi, I have the same problem with my kobo glo hd. ( I am using this device as a flight management instrument, it updated with gps and pressure unit) So one day KOBO just infinity boots and when checked the micro SD card, all data was lost. I have already searched but did not find any source. Finaly find this forum and recognised other members had the same issue which was solved by you via PM.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00546KOBO GLO HD frozen s.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	889.0 KB
ID:	181337  
Old 08-14-2020, 07:09 AM   #103
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcm View Post
Hi, I have the same problem with my kobo glo hd. ( I am using this device as a flight management instrument, it updated with gps and pressure unit) So one day KOBO just infinity boots and when checked the micro SD card, all data was lost. I have already searched but did not find any source. Finaly find this forum and recognised other members had the same issue which was solved by you via PM.
It reset mid-flight? And what are you flying?

But, you need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 08-14-2020, 02:24 PM   #104
xcm

Hi, thanks for prompt answer. I am using LK8000 flight computer (https://www.lk8000.it/)which also runing on KOBO. Because of the sun lights and wearing sunglasses during flight some angle u cant see properly the display like Ipad etc that is the reason I prefer ereaders. Perfect view from any angle
My KOBO went wrong before I launched during swich on... just infinity restart... I hoped it takes some time and it will be fine. Now unfortunately I also formated the card, so lost every KOBO data also.
Thats the reason I am looking for KOBO setup file.

Regards, Miki
PS: when this device works properly a really big help in the air.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	01.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	492.6 KB
ID:	181346   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09374psS.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	779.1 KB
ID:	181347  
Old 08-14-2020, 03:28 PM   #105
xcm

Quote:
It reset mid-flight? And what are you flying?

But, you need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Hi, I have set hope the proper way!
Closed Thread