Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-17-2023, 03:57 PM   #46
orontee
Connoisseur
orontee invented the internet.orontee invented the internet.orontee invented the internet.orontee invented the internet.orontee invented the internet.orontee invented the internet.orontee invented the internet.orontee invented the internet.orontee invented the internet.orontee invented the internet.orontee invented the internet.

Device: Vivlio Touch HD Plus
I finally replaced the humidity percentage with speed of wind gusts. It's available with 1.7.0-rc4 pre-release; See https://github.com/orontee/taranis/releases/.
orontee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2023, 11:05 AM   #47
orontee
Connoisseur
orontee invented the internet.orontee invented the internet.orontee invented the internet.orontee invented the internet.orontee invented the internet.orontee invented the internet.orontee invented the internet.orontee invented the internet.orontee invented the internet.orontee invented the internet.orontee invented the internet.

Device: Vivlio Touch HD Plus
Lightbulb New release of Taranis

Release 1.7.0 is now available!

Download executable from Github

Better user experience, improved performances, power off logo, wind guts, etc.

Come rain or shine, my best wishes for the coming year!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-hourly-forecast.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	205502   Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-daily-forecast.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	205503  
orontee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2023, 11:10 AM   #48
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
Happy New Year Matthias! All the best for 2024.

I'm very much missing Taranis. The eink display failed on my PB632 so it's currently taking in a vacation in Poland for a tune-up!

I'm not enjoying reading on my phone nearly as much.
neil_swann80 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2023, 03:23 PM   #49
Cyfranek
Groupie
Cyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseCyfranek juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: PocketBok Era, Kindle Oasis 3, Bookeen Diva HD
Thanks a lot @orontee for Your project. Have a lot of free time in 2024
Cyfranek is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pocketbook, software, weather