Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2020, 09:29 PM   #106
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcm View Post
Hi, I have set hope the proper way!
Sorry, nothing has changed. I recommend posting in the thread I linked to.
Old 09-28-2020, 10:23 AM   #107
lolokobo
lolokobo began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Hello
Can someone send me the Kobo Glo hd sd card image?
Thank you
Old 09-28-2020, 07:33 PM   #108
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 09-29-2020, 03:16 AM   #109
berousfly
berousfly began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO GLO HD
kobo Glo HD

I have a GLO HD kobo. Children damaged sd,
is it possible to have a sd image?
Thank you Berous.
email: berousfly to gmail
Old 09-29-2020, 04:39 AM   #110
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 10-07-2020, 04:21 PM   #111
darq4you
darq4you began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Nia & Aura
Hi, please send me the Kobo Glo hd sd card image. Thank you very much.
Old 10-07-2020, 06:44 PM   #112
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 10-12-2020, 09:24 AM   #113
PDAHarry
PDAHarry began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Image File Kobo Glo HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
Hi Davidfor

Can you also send me the image file for Kobo Glo HD?

And what kind of micro SD card you advice I mean Brand and max. Gb?

Kind regards
Old 10-12-2020, 09:43 AM   #114
PeshoBoy
PeshoBoy began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
hello,
can you please send me image for kobo glo hd n437
thank you in advance
Old 10-12-2020, 07:45 PM   #115
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@PDAHarry, @PeshoBoy: PM sent.

As to the new SD card, I have no idea about brand. The comments people have made here suggest to me it doesn't matter much. For size, probably any will work. I have a 32GB card in mine. I'm sure I have heard of 64GB cards being used. I think I've heard of 128GB cards being used, but, that might have been in a Clara HD.
Old 10-13-2020, 06:17 AM   #116
Mrburger85
Mrburger85 began at the beginning.

Need image file

I think my sd card inside pooped its pants, and I cant find my old backup file from 2018 , need an image file for my Glo HD please...
Old 10-13-2020, 07:01 AM   #117
PDAHarry
PDAHarry began at the beginning.

Quote:

As to the new SD card, I have no idea about brand. The comments people have made here suggest to me it doesn't matter much. For size, probably any will work. I have a 32GB card in mine. I'm sure I have heard of 64GB cards being used. I think I've heard of 128GB cards being used, but, that might have been in a Clara HD.

Davidfor thank you very much
Old 10-13-2020, 08:04 AM   #118
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@Mrburger85: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 10-13-2020, 08:06 AM   #119
Mrburger85
Mrburger85 began at the beginning.

Quote:

David, do you still have the image file link? Id appreciate it if you did
Old 10-13-2020, 08:09 AM   #120
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrburger85 View Post
David, do you still have the image file link? Id appreciate it if you did
I have to say that is one of the strangest posts here. Plus, some interesting timing. Is there a reason that why in the hour since you posted the first request you have decided that maybe I would no longer have a link that I sent to someone less about 12 hours before?
Closed Thread